This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, January 30, 2012

TV watching....

I had the stomach flu which has been going around in the city so I did not go out at all. I did laundry and watched tv.

On Saturday night I watched Tony Bennett duets with different stars and it was nice. The best was his duet with Lady Gaga. The lady can sing and it was interesting to watch her. They sang The lady is a tramp.

After that, another show on PBS. The band Human Nature from Australia...their concert which is Human Nature sings Motown. I have not heard this group before and they are good and did their covers of various Motown hits.

Last night, I watched the Hallmark movie which is based on true story. A Smile as Big as the Moon, which is a story about special needs students who worked hard to get to the NASA space camp and did really well, Now Space Camp has camps for families and all kinds of students. Of course being a Hallmark movie, it was done well.


1 comment:

  1. It's too bad that Katrina and I did not see this Human Nature concert while in Vegas. I wanted to see it but she thought it was too expensive. Anyway, I hope that when I return to Vegas the group are still performing. Maybe you and I can meet in Vegas. That is if you have not booked your special vacation.

    ReplyDelete