This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moving on....

Well, after all the interviews, 3 just with one company, I am moving on. And as they say to bigger and better place, hopefully.

I was offered the job today and I am pretty sure I will accept it.

Sometimes, we don't realize what is out there until you go out and look for it. I was scared but I want to grow and have more challenges. It is still with property management but now in the commercial side of it. This a bit new to me but I have some experience.

The fun part is that the lady who I work with now is also moving on and to the same company. That is just great.

I will miss the other ladies at work but that is life....I will still be in touch with them and have lunch once in a while.

Almost weekend, I and two of the ladies at work will be shopping for clothes for my co-worker. I am sure we will have fun.

I have started another page and it is devoted to recioes. Will post more there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment