This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year.....

I have not posted anything about the New Year.....I had been writing down 2011 in my day planner at work.

I do not usually do New Year's resolution but I read my sister's blog and she used goals for the New Year.

I will only have goals I know I can do and I have started one...doing exercises, mostly getting on my treadmill and walking and I have done that since I have gotten back from my vacation. I am also trying to lose a bit more weight and maybe the doctor will decrease my medication. I have maintained the weight I have lost which is good and will work hard at losing the rest of the pounds.

Changing job is also one of my goals...I need more challenges and it gets boring as it is the same things I do. I got a call for an interview and I am really hoping I will get this one. A great company to work for, just being interviewed and be considered is good and makes me feel better about myself.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment