This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, January 21, 2012

A dare.......

On Thursday while two of the ladies at work and I were lunch at a restaurant, we talked about losing weight as one of ladies is lacking the motivation to lose weight.

So as a dare the other lady said that C and I will have to lose 5 pounds in one month and if we don't achieve that little goal, she would take us to the sleaziest karaoke bar and we have to sing. If we are successful, Y will have to do the singing.

As most of my relatives and some friends know, I do not sing even if my life depended on it. So no matter what, I have to do everything to lose the 5 pounds and I will lose as I am not ready and will not be ready to sing.

I think this will be a good way for me to lose the last remaining pounds. I better get on the treadmill now and start walking/running.

Enjoy the weekend, I will be busy trying to lose weight. Update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment