This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, January 9, 2012

Warm weather.....in January!!!

Before it starts to get cold again, which I am sure it will one of these days, I would just like to post that since I left to go to San Jose before Christmas, the weather has been quite warm. On January 4, I think we broke the record....it was plus 11 and that is balmy.

When you think about it, at this time we are usually in the -25 or colder and lots of snow. There is no snow on the roads and we had brown Christmas. I know the forecast is saying traces of snow in a few days, and that is still ok as long as we do not get dumped with the white stuff.

So while we have it, we are going to enjoy it. And then it will only be 21/2 months and will be spring. Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment