This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Little things mean a lot.....

This Christmas I received a present from a dear friend. It is something that he has made and I love things that people make and give as presents, it means a lot to a person.

He has been retired and has been doing all kinds of new things. When I got the little parcel, I was wondering what it would be and when I saw the little box, I got a bit excited and was hoping that it would be something he has made.

When I opened the box, it was one of his paintings. Oil painting and small, you have to see it to admire the patience it took him to do it. The picture does not do it justice.

This painting measures 2.5 "x 2.5". It is so cute and it is sitting in my night table. Thank you, Ped.

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome and I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the mini painting. It's very nice and cute. I would keep it at my work desk.

    ReplyDelete