This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, January 13, 2012

Popular New Year resolution.....

Losing weight, I think is the most popular resolution. In our office 3 ladies are starting to try to lose weight this Monday. And that does not count myself or any other of the staff who are not saying or just keeping quiet.

My goal to lose weight is not just to lose the weight but I have to do it so I won't be put on insulin. I am petrified of needles and having to poke myself just to get my blood sugar count is such a difficult task, I can't imagine injecting myself.

I wonder what kinds of diet they are doing. I am just watching what I eat and do daily exercise and hopefully I will lose the pounds, I am ok with 1-2 pounds/week and being able to maintain which is the biggest hurdle in losing weight.

I will update and post how I am doing and maybe how the three ladies are doing as well. Nobody is really fat just trying to lose some to stay healthy.

Enjoy the weekend.....It is Friday, the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment