This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, January 22, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus....

Yes, that is the phone I chose. Hopefully, I made the right choice for me. One of the few things I have to get where I read a lot of reviews and asked people what they think. If after 15 days I do not like it, I can get a different one. Then I will be different, seems like everyone has IPhone.

I will get it this Thursday, it is being sent through UPS. I was lazy to go to a Fido store and get it there. It is a bit cold to be out and I did not feel like driving. Besides, it will only be a few days.

Next, will be the bundles for my cable. Now, I can personalize to the bundles I will watch, not just what is with the plan so I will take out the bundle for kids, sport bundle as I do not watch sports that much. I will get movie bundle (two different kinds) and time shift bundle where I can watch shows earlier than what time it is shown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment