This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, January 8, 2012

San Jose.....shopping

This is a post about shopping and a few pictures of what I bought there. When I got to San Jose, the next day we went out shopping for groceries and went home and started cooking for the Christmas eve dinner. After we had done a few dishes and waiting for some to cool down, we decided to go out shopping and went to Ross and Kohl's.

I bought 3 dresses, and 1 pair of boots. Then we headed back home again and finished what we had started cooking. A few hours later, I said to my sister that I have not gone out shopping late at night close to Christmas. This is the night of the 23rd and my sister told her hubby to check what time the stores would be closing. One was closing at midnight and the other at 1:00 a.m. So we headed back out to go shopping again. This time I got a dress which I had to convince my sister I had to buy, it was only $22.99 but at first she thought it was expensive after we paid $15.00 or less for the other 3 dresses. So I got it and went to Broadway and I bought two pairs of shoes there. After a while we headed back home again.

I was glad we did this because my sister got sick afterwards and could not go out shopping. After Boxing day, she asked Jeff and her mother-in-law to take me shopping. This time I found two pairs of boots and some leggings and bought See's candies for the ladies at work.

Here are pictures of the boots and shoes....for Alysia.

I found this one at Kohl's.

Annette found this one at a different Kohl's.

Jeff found this one at the same Kohl's

The next two pairs, I found at Broadway.


The next 3 pictures are purses I had asked my sister to get for me and just took it home this time.


This matches the jacket I bought.
A match for a skirt my sister gave me.
I like animal print.
My shopping experience in San Jose. I have not taken pictures of the clothes as I needed to hang them and take pictures and they have to be pressed to look nice, and I just do not feel like ironing at this time.





2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of purses and shoes! Are you a relative of Imelda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have bought more if I had room in my luggage as it is cheap there. I never even went to the outlet store.

    ReplyDelete