This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, January 6, 2012

San Jose......pictures

I know this is a bit late but I am now posting Christmas pictures from my trip to San Jose. I did not get much of a chance to blog from there and I did not take a lot of pictures but here are some.

I did this table arrangement just in time for Christmas Eve dinner and I just went out the back and cut some of the leaves and berries and even stole a few sprigs from next door.

My sister's version of brown (could be Charlie) Christmas tree.

One of the decorated homes nearby.

Another one.


Christmas day dinner, crown roast of pork

My orange picking moment/episode

BIL and me

My sister's mother-in-law, Luckie and me in front of my cousins, Jo and Becky's house

So these are some pictures from my trip and I wish I had taken a few more but I keep forgetting my camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment