This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Windchill warning......-50....yikes!!

We have windchill warning posted today and the temperature overnight will be -37 and with windchill it will feel like -50. The last time we experienced this was in December of 2009 and that was nasty cold.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and it is too far to be driving in that kind of weather so I will cancel it this morning. I may just take the bus as it is too cold to be plugging the Tucson and warming up and I only have a short drive and the car does not even get warm before I have to park it.

Enough of the cold weather.

I would like to thank Kathy, who gave me the pros and cons of IPhone and Galaxy Nexus and I will be sure to take that into consideration. It was really a very good and informative comment. Thanks again.

If I have to get IPhone, should I wait for IPhone 5 which is supposed to be coming out this March or get the 4S?

No comments:

Post a Comment