This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Warm again....

Yes, it is warm again but the roads are slushy. I am not complaining, just stating a fact. It is a bit annoying after I have just washed my vehicle and now this.

We will take this, so much better than -35. 

I have been baking but I keep forgetting to take pictures. I am thinking of what to bring to our next pot luck lunch. This time I have to bring main dish. I am debating between an asian noodle dish or paella.
It would depend on what kind of fresh seafood I can get on the Sunday I have to make it. I have to make sure I don't prepare something with pork as there are two ladies who do not eat pork...cultural or religious reason, I am not sure.

I might have to take a short break from blogging as I have problem with my left eye again. I won't know until Thursday but it is hard to read as it is a bit blurry. I hope nothing serious. I am starting to regret having the surgery.

I hope to hear from the recruiting agency about the job I was interviewed for, it would be great if it was offered. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Wishing everyone a great work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment