This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, January 4, 2012

San Jose....a wonderful time

I am back home and missing my sister. Sometimes we don't realize what we are missing until we get a chance to experience it. I had a great time visiting my sister and I know that she feels bad because we did not do a lot as she got sick. But it was still fun just being with her and there will always be a next time.

My biggest thank you to her, Jeff, my fave brother-in-law and to Annette, my pretend mother-in-law. Also my cousins, Jo and Becky who on the spur of the moment, decided that we would drive to Carmel/Salinas after having dim sum. Of course it would not be a wonderful trip without the shopping. even though my sister was sick, she made sure I went out to shop with Jeff and Annette.

I am sure they will be relieved now that I am gone that there will be no chance of somebody stealing oranges. lemons or flowers.

My trip back was uneventful, although I have realized that I am not going to fly with United Airlines ever or if I can help it. No need to explain....just not flying with them.

I will post some pictures this weekend. I went back to work today and was greeted with 114 emails and took me almost 4 hours just to acknowledge and reply. I had a headache after that. Now, it is time to plan for my trips this year.

Again, thanks to my wonderful and dear sister.....it was great to spend some time with you and to my wonderful BIL and Annette....I believe I ate a lot of Chinese chews. Hope to see you again.

Thank you for lettin me be myself again.....I don't know why but somehow this song reminds me of how the two of us are when we are together...just being ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment