This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, January 14, 2012

You got to eat here.....

That's the name of a new show on Food Network and they go to different restaurants all over Canada. The show is going to be taping at Urban Diner here in Edmonton where my son works. It will be shown this spring.

And no, you won't see my son on tv....they are filming at brunch time and he does not work that shift at all and never will. He does not do eggs that well, according to him he told his boss, he sucks at eggs and I can verify that. He could never crack an egg properly.....I think it might have to do with hand dexterity. That is my excuse for him. But it is nice that they are featuring 3 other restaurants here in Edmonton and I do not know the names of the other ones.

The brunch at Urban Diner is famous for their eggs benedict and there is always a line up outside every Saturday and Sunday. I have not had time to try brunch there after one time where I had posted it here and the wait was too long. Maybe another time I will get a chance to try it.

By the way, the weather is nice but I read that it will be a bit nasty next week. Guess I better enjoy the next two days but there is snow in the forecast tomorrow morning. Winter is back!!!

1 comment:

  1. You should go before the show airs otherwise there will be longer line ups. And when you go, make sure you bring your camera. I expect a full report!

    ReplyDelete