This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, January 20, 2012

A nice visit....

Last night I got a call from my niece's daughter telling me that they are in Edmonton on their way to Lloydminster for a hockey tournament. They wanted to take me out to dinner. I am starting my diet today and it was kind of nice to have a meal before I started.

We went to the Sicilian Pasta Kitchen close to where I live. It was not a good choice. I do not think any of us was wowed by the pasta we ordered. I ordered the Linguine di Mare and not that good. The kids ordered canneloni and ravioli and nothing much to say about that either. The Caesar salad they ordered was quite good. A place I would not recommend.

Good luck to Victoria who will be playing in a boy's tournament and will probably be the only girl in the whole tournament.

So today, I start my 3 day diet just to kick start my goal of losing a bit more to prevent me from being put on insulin. I had my lab test last Wednesday and no call from the doctor so hopefully all is well.

Friday and start of weekend. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment