This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF.....

Yeah, that is how I feel after all kinds of tests and xrays. Weather is warm again and hopefully will stay that way for the weekend.

I am slowly getting to know my Nexus since I am not very technically inclined, I had to print the manual for it and there were 107 pages but I am learning a lot from it.

Since most of my friends have IPhones, I can't exactly ask them. I guess that is the price I have to pay for wanting to be different.

I have baked again and forgot to take pictures. I am sorting out my recipes and I will do a page of recipes that I use and are easy.

My travel catalogue has arrived and I will be checking destinations for my holiday. I can't make final decision since I am going for interviews and that will surely put a dent on my travel plans.

Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You cannot keep putting off your holiday plans because of job interviews. Remember the expression LIFE IS TOO SHORT. You have worked hard all these years and now it's time you reward yourself. Live your life to the fullest as they say. A time away from all the issues of life is good for the body and the soul.

    ReplyDelete