This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, January 16, 2012

movie classic....

After doing housework this morning and doing laundry, I decided to watch some tv and usually I would turn the channel to HGTV or Food Network. While flipping the channel, I saw the movie, To Sir With Love was just starting, so I decided to watch it.

I have seen it when it first was shown and maybe seen it one more time after that. It was nice and Sydney Poitier was good in that movie.

Sometimes, I wonder the kids at that time and I think the kids today are worse. What I mean, is the kind of classes and the environment of today. Like carrying guns or some other kinds of weapons. And hopefully we have teachers who can turn the kids around.

But as a friend of mine would always say, it is a different kind of world we have today. Maybe it is or maybe the kind of instant media and how news comes to the public with facebook and twitter and all that stuff.

In any case, it was a movie I enjoyed and wonderful way to pass the time. I should have made popcorn!!! Back to work tomorrow. I hope to hear from the company that interviewed me last Friday and I hope it is good news.


No comments:

Post a Comment