This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Phone....

My Galaxy Nexus was delivered yesterday afternoon. I had a friend help me with it as my left eye was still bothering me and it is blurry. I will post later how I like it but it looks nice.

I also got two more interviews to go to......it does make me feel good that I am being considered. I did not think there will be lots of jobs out there.

I watched part of American Idol and there was nothing new. Maybe when they are down to 24, I will watch it.

This is it for a while.....

No comments:

Post a Comment