This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lasagna.....a la Tim Horton's....

It was another stressful day at work, so a co-worker and I went for a walk and got to Tim Horton's. I am not a sandwich person so I opted to try their lasagna which a few of the ladies at work have tried and said it was ok.

I don't even know why they had called it lasagna and not just Timmy's pasta as it did not really look nor taste like lasagna. It is missing the bechamel sauce or cottage cheese that some people use. It tasted more like spaghetti with cut up lasagna noodles. At least there is real meat in the sauce.

Last summer, I tried their smoothies or fruit drinks and that was the first and last for me. It did not have any taste at all.

This is  not all about venting, I would like to say that I was at Shopper's Drug last week and tried their store brand chips Simply Food, sea salt and I found it really good and not as salty. I also buy my butter there as it is the cheapest place you can get it. It is kind of ironic that there are cheaper food items to be had at a drug store.

On my drive home today, I have seen homes and businesses decorated and it is starting to look a lot like Christmas.



1 comment:

  1. I tried the lasagna from Tim Horton's and I thought it was okay. Maybe I was just hungry.

    ReplyDelete