This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wall sculptures....

As I have posted before, we have moved into a new office but in the same building. We now occupy part of the main floor which is an addition to the building so we have our own entrance, deck on the side of the building.

It is an open concept kind of office. It is finally finished and the wall sculptures were installed over the weekend. I took pictures of them before the Christmas decorations are up, they have started this week.
I will take pictures of that later on.

The main wall of the office

Wall by the Vice President's office

Inside the General Manager's office

In the boardroom


Executive Assitant's office

As you can see there is a theme to the decor....which is also theme of Christmas decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment