This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, November 21, 2011

Finals....DWTS

Yes, I watch this show and the only one considered a reality show that I follow. It is interesting to see how the stars progress from day one to the final round.

Usually I get the winners right but then again it is a popularity contest. Why do you think Nancy Grace lasted that long? This time I wanted Rob Kardashian to win as I believe he improved the most although Rikki Lake can really dance and RJ is the favorite, I think.

I always wait for the free style as everyone goes all out for that dance.

Whoever wins is ok, they all deserve to be there. Now, after tomorrow night what will I watch next.
I sort of follow the X Factor but it is not as interesting.

Maybe sports.....we will see. Maybe I can start my Christmas baking. That would be exciting as I want to try different recipes, but will always have my melt in your mouth, shortbread.

For all those working folks, don't work too hard. Have fun this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment