This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, November 25, 2011

A much awaited weekend.....

After a stressful 2 days at work, this is really a much awaited weekend. Sometimes, things happen at work that make you want to quit and this happened to me this week.

I get so frustrated and wondered how the ladies there managed to stay for so long.

I am going to sleep in and just relax and maybe start baking just to clear my head. I have not even confirmed whether I am going to our Christmas party or not. I have googled the place and found out it is a German diner and not a restaurant and the reviews are not that great. Even a German friend had said she would not recommend it.

If you are going for brunch, it might be ok but somehow the reviews have definitely starting to turn me off. I am quite sure I will not go....will go shopping instead and eat somewhere else.

Enjoy the weekend, I know I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment