This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas at work.....

Ok, now for me it is the official start of the Christmas season. I know for the US, it starts on Black Friday and I know in the Philippines it usually start the first month that has a "ber" so it is September. And as they say the longest celebration.

Now I don't mind if I hear Christmas songs on the radio. I am not going to be home this Christmas so I will not put up a tree but will just make my place a bit Christmassy with a few things.

But at work it is all out but not like last year, this year there seems to be a common theme with the regular decor of the office.

main entrance to the office

in front of the reception area

     reception area

our Christmas tree

in the kitchen


more trees

another kind of tree

another tree in the accountant's office

Yes, the theme of the decor is trees.

My favourite Christmas song


                                       
                                                                         


1 comment:

  1. I like that palm tree with lights. That is what Mike and I need in our condo!

    ReplyDelete