This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, November 20, 2011

Postscript....

Just a  short note....since we did not get to try the Jamaican restaurant, we ended up at Blue Willow, a higher end Chinese restaurant. And had dinner for two which was ok. The usual special fried rice, chop suey, shrimp, barbecue pork and sweet and sour ribs.

That will be the last time for a while I will go to a chinese restaurant. There are so many different to try.

Also, when we were shopping at Winners, this song was playing and there was this older lady, I guess a retired person, looks like one and she was singing the song.

I thought I know some of the songs but to know the words......


Was I impressed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment