This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fluffy, white stuff...

Yes, we had the dreaded white stuff. Hopefully, it will not stay. We did not get a lot but enough that it stayed on the ground but luckily the streets are clear.

The forecast did not say more snow so that is good. I guess we just have to take it and hope that it will not be like last winter in terms of volume.

It was a lazy weekend for me as I did not feel well. A lot of ladies at work had some kind of cold/flu or whatever is going around. I stayed home and relaxed and slept in. I feel well rested.



1 comment:

  1. oh no...snow? I heard that we will be getting snow on Thursday. I am not quite ready for it.

    ReplyDelete