This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, November 26, 2011

Unplanned trip.........

As I posted yesterday, I was sleeping in when I got a call from a friend of mine and she wanted to go to the mall. So I went with her and had breakfast there.

We went to T & T and I bought some fish and soy sauce and fish sauce and coconut milk.

My friend got a call and her brother had aneurysm and so we drove to Red Deer to see him. I know him and I am so very fond of him. He calls me Imelda Marcos because I have lots of shoes and his wife calls me, the shoe lady.

He even mentioned that there is a room in the hospital for my hundred pairs of shoes. Anywway, it was nice to see him and still has his sense of humour. We stayed there just close to 5:00pm and then we went grocery shopping for my baking ingredients and she drove me home.

I was watching the Christmas concert of the group, Celtic Thunder, 6 good looking guys from Ireland and good singers. It was on PBS and it made my night kind of wonderful.....first Christmas tv show for this year,

Tomorrow I am baking shortbread and ensaymada. Hope it turns out well. Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment