This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Winner is.....

RJ won and it is ok but I believe Rob should have won it. I hate to say that there might be some sympathy votes.

He is a war hero and has served his country well so I bet a lot of military people voted for him.

Being second is great for Rob as I am sure he did not think he would have done so well. It is a good experience for him as the judges have said he started as a kid and matured to a young man.

I only saw the last half of the show, at least I saw Lady Antebellum and they sang Need You Now.
I was buying my rims at Canadian Tire during the first half of the show. Now I only need to take my vehicle to Hyundai and I am all set once it snows again which I hope won't be soon.

Actually, the snow started to melt today which is good, now the roads are clear of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment