This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, November 28, 2011

Warm weather....some accomplishment!!!!

It should be noted that over the weekend, our weather was almost balmy -- 8 above and it has been above average temperature for a few days now. Snow has completely melted and the streets are clear which makes it feel a lot warmer when you do not see or walk on that nasty white stuff.

And I have just realized that I have been posting everyday now for the last 10 days and I never thought that I could do that because it felt like having an assignment/home work.

I say this because my sister who is retired was posting everyday but lately has been missing a day here and there. If it was not for DWTS, where I posted 3 days in a row, I guess I would not have accomplished this. I don't know how long this will last, we'll see.

My brioche was a big hit at work and I was a bit hesitant to take it to work this morning but it turned out all the ladies loved it with their coffee.

I will do maybe two new recipes and the next time will be at my sister's place in San Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment