This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving....USA

To all my friends, relatives and people who accidentally get on my blog and live in the US, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! I know this holiday is bigger than Christmas to Americans.

Also, the day after is important as well, Black Friday...the biggest and busiest shopping day of the year.I have noticed when I was reading some flyers today that there are some stores here advertising Friday sales here as Black Friday as well.

Today I tried to book appointment for my winter tires to be installed and I can't get any day sooner than December 9. That sucks!!! If I want it done on a Saturday, I will have to wait till January. In most places you have to just go and see if they can get you in...first come, first served. I have credit on my Go Auto account so I am getting it done at my Hyundai dealership where I am a preferred customer and I don't pay for oil change and have discount on service done. I hope there will be no white flakes coming down in the next two weeks, if only we could be so lucky!!!!

No exciting show to watch on tv so back to reading, at least I get to bed early now too.

One more day and it is the weekend.  Might be shopping Saturday or baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment