This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This is it............

So one more dance tomorrow and the winner will be announced. I wanted to vote for Rob but too much work. I hope his famiy will vote for him, there are enough of them to get him to win the mirror ball.

JR seemed to be trying  too hard but it paid off in their free style. I am looking forward to the guests, Lady Antebellum, I like a few of their songs.

I wanted to watch that new game show that followed DWTS but it did not interest me that much. I guess it will be back to reading and sewing, I have a few projects that I have started. And looking at recipes for my Christmas baking, not a lot this Christmas as I will be spending it with my sister and my brother-in-law in San Jose, CA.

I might also go for a stroll along Jasper and try to find a gift for our Secret Santa. Or to High Street as I have seen a really interesting store there two weeks ago.

I have also rearranged my bedroom to be away from the heating vents this winter. The weather is ok and will be warmer and the streets are clear. I hope to get my winter tires installed soon. Waiting for everyone else to have theirs done and it won't be too busy in a week or so.

4 more days to the weekend.....

1 comment:

  1. My coworker tells me she believes Rob can win it. I should tune in to see it for myself. But if it's on tonight, I won't be able to watch because of Glee and New Girl.

    ReplyDelete