This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Monkees.....

I did not have any topic to post when I heard about Davy Jones of the Monkees death today. I remember when I was younger (a lot younger) we used to watch the Monkees and loved the shows.

We also enjoyed their music. It was one of those shows we watch every week and play their songs on I would guess the turntable, playing their LPs as we would call it then.

This topic is making me really feel old. But it brings back good memories of my younger days. Anyway, it is sad to hear of his passing.

So a tribute to him, one of the songs I quite like then and now, It's Nice to be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment