This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, February 25, 2012

Busy week.....

It had been a busy week for me. I did not get a chance to post anything for a few days.

Winter is back and it has been snowing since last night and will continue until Monday. I am glad I have underground parking at work and at home. There has been 20cm of snow fell in the city and could get higher. Another shock.....the price of gas, I am glad I had gassed up a few days ago. Maybe, I will start to walk again.

I have no set plans for this weekend so I am just staying home and relaxing. I thought of going to some stores to find some lady bug items but the weather was a bit nasty.

Sunday I probably will bake one or two things depending on how I feel.

I have been watching tv a bit more on the weekend. Last week I bought new set of duvet cover and will change a bit the decor in my bedroom. I have not changed a thing there for 2 1/2 years so it is time. Not a lot of changes, just a few. Will take pictures once it is finished.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment