This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, February 20, 2012

Talent......

I was reading a good and very close friend's blog and he uploaded a song from a Filipino singer and it is one of my favorite songs.

There are so many talented people around and it seems like there are a great number of singers from the Philippines who are really good.

So every now and then I will feature them and readers will hear them and maybe like them and can go on Youtube and listen to some of their other songs.

The first one is a song by Basil Valdez "You". I hope you enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment