This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Office potluck lunch.....

This year, the office started potluck lunch every first Monday of the month. This is the second such lunch and my last one.

As always there were a lot of food and I did not take pictures...the list of food, pyrogies, Singapore noodles, Japanese chicken, deviled eggs, samosas, quinoa salad, broccolli salad that you get at Costco, Asian slaw salad, blueberry cheesecake, different pound cakes, home made ice cream and eat more bars.

So how am I to lose weight....by making sure I did not eat a lot, one pyrogy, 2 little pieces of chicken breast, 1 samosa and maybe 2 tbsps of the Asian salad and one tbsp each of the other salad to taste. Hopefully, I did not gain any pound......can't and won't do the karaoke.

I made artichoke dip yesterday but did not serve it so I just tasted a bit of it tonight and that was my dinner.

The Voice is really getting interesting as the coaches are getting really aggressive especially Christina and they are making sure they get the best singer for their team. I still like Adam and I hope he makes his choices well or Blake. I watched Smash just to see if I would like to follow it....have to watch another episode to see.

Nine more days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment