This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, February 19, 2012

Beginnings.......

As another chapter in my life is over, I am excited to start a new chapter. That last chapter was different in some ways. Professionally, it was a first; working in an all female staff. There is something to be said about women working together. I felt you can almost say anything and it will be accepted and every one has something to say about it and sometimes we disagree or have different opinions but in the end, whatever was discussed could be something you learn from.

We were lucky to be working in a really wonderful office with all the bells and whistles. Nice kitchen and wonderful ladies. I will miss them all and promised to stay in touch and I will. I have received a wonderful send off present and I truly love it. Thanks to PS who I am sure decided on what it would be. It is now resting on top of my dresser.


Personally, I have tried to really take it seriously about my health and although I gained weight from when I started there, I have managed to still lose 15 pounds before I left there. Nine of those pounds I gained while working there.

Being diabetic, I cannot afford to carry extra weight so I really have to be careful with that.

This weekend, I am starting to be a bit anxious about the new job but I know it will be what I have been looking for. Thank God it is a long weekend and I have just been relaxing and enjoying the time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment