This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, February 13, 2012

Shopping.....

As posted previously, I went shopping with two of the ladies from work on Friday after work. I was looking for shoes or boots and maybe dress for work.

I was lucky as there was good sale at The Bay. I got a pair of boots. We also checked out tne new Crate and Barrel but I did not buy anything there.

We had fun after what was a very stressful day at work.

On Saturday, I went to a friend's place and we decided to go to the German deli to look for meat so she can make rouladen. While there I found diabetic item and bought some.

We did not go out for dinner as I am still on this weight loss bet. It was a good weekend.


Diabetic cookies, pineapple and mango jam, German version of Nutella and tastes just like it at half the price and Himalayan pink salt. I have different kinds of salt and adding to it when I see different ones in the store.


My last week at this company and on to the new one after the Family Day long weekend.


2 comments: