This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A new start............

Today is a new start for me. I am excited and anxious at the same time. I am going to walk 10 blocks to get to work. They have given me parking but I do not know exactly where so until I know I have decided to walk.

At the same time, we have continued the losing weight dare/bet so I have to lose another 5 lbs for the next month. Maybe I will end up walking the whole month and hopefully that will help lose the weight faster.

Last Friday the whole staff went out for lunch at Tropika, a Malaysian restaurant on the west end. The food was delicious and we ordered a lot not knowing the size of the orders were enormous. But we had a really good time. To the ladies at Laidley, thank you very much for your friendship, support, encouragement, generous advice and the wonderful camaraderie. See you sometime and we can have lunch.

I hope to make new friends at my new work place though I believe there are more male staff there.

Enjoy the short week.

No comments:

Post a Comment