This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, February 17, 2012

Last day......

As previously posted, today is my last day at work. It is a bit sad because I will miss the ladies at work. It seems that we enjoy working with each other even though at times we are also stressed out with each other.

It is also exciting going to a different ompany which is bigger where there will be the chance to go somewhere and learn new things.

On another note, today also is the day of the weight loss dare/bet and I am happy to say that I will not be doing karaoke in a sleazy bar. The one who dared us will sing two songs, each one picked by me and the other lady. Now, I will have to choose a song that is difficult to sing and an old song.

The ladies and I had buffet lunch and it was good....they liked the food so it was fun. I know I will miss them all but I hope I could still come and visit them or they could come and visit me or just have lunch together.

This is a long weekend for us, we are celebrating Family Day on Monday and we do not have to go to work. I think it is only in Alberta and two other provinces. I could be wrong.

Spend the weekend with your family and do something fun.

1 comment: