This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Midweek.....

A short work week. Yesterday was my first day at work with a new company. It was hectic with training, meetings and just learning my way around the office.

The office occupies the whole floor and it is still finishing with the renovation. My work station is by a bank of windows so I can see the whole of Jasper going East.

I have parking underground which is good, not have to worry about clearing snow off my vehicle. I noticed my name is already on the phone with my extension number and they have set up my email and was told I have my own drive for my computer.

Today will be more training and I know it will be a bit overwhelming but I already have learned new stuff.

This will be a short post. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment