This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl weekend........

WHAT? you may ask. She is posting something about a sports event. I don't regularly watch any sports, I might flip the channel and watch Australian Open...lately or check out how the Edmonton Oilers are doing. I suppose not that great.

Super Bowl to me is about the half time show and the commercials and the chance to make/something to munch. I have been getting different Supper Bowl recipes on my email and there are a few I might try this weekend.

The first time and I believe the last post about sport is when I won tickets to the Edmonton Indy which I enjoyed.

There are three recipes I am interested to try and will post the result. I am also preparing a main dish for our pot luck in the office, my last one as I am moving on to a different job in two weeks.

Well, for you all sport fans, enjoy the game...I know at least it will be New England Patriots  and the New York Giants, Madonna will be performing at half time. I don't really like her but probably will watch. If I miss it, not such a big deal.

Will you be making munchies or just have pizza and wings or whatever you can order out?

No comments:

Post a Comment