This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, February 10, 2012

Lunch time shopping.....

I work downtown and it is very convenient if one wants to do a bit of shopping. Usually it is just something to get for lunch and our favorite store is Sobey's, the deli section. It has a lot of choices and you can go there everyday and get different meals for weeks and not run out of choices.

Once in a while we go to a restaurant and try different ones and have our own favorites. One is the Vietnamese one, just can't remember the name. Lately it is a rush to eat lunch and drive to the consignment store on High Street. It is fun but I am not sure about slightly used clothes as I believe the prices are still high for used items.

Although I bought a pair of sunglasses yesterday and there was a Michael Kors dressy sandals for $78 whicn I think is a good price being a designer shoes. I am still deciding. There was another dressy sandals but it was George (Walmart) for just $12.

It is walking distance from my home so if and when I get bored, I can go out there and browse.

One more week to go....

Lastly, welcome to new followers/readers....you know who you are. I hope you enjoy reading my
blog.  Just be sure to read it at lunch time J.

Friday, let us enjoy the weekend...shopping again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment