This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, February 12, 2012

Update...weight loss bet/dare....

As I have posted previously, three of the ladies at work are on a bet to lose 5 lbs in a month. Whoever does not lose it will sing karaoke in a sleazy bar. The one who bet will sing if we lose the weight.

Final weigh in would be this Friday.  So there will be no cheating, I have taken a picture of the scale when I am on it. And will take picture again on Friday.

I am so happy, that as of today I only need to lose 1/2lb and just maintain it until Friday. I hope to lose it in the next two days. Because I do not sing at all even if my life depended on it, there is no option for me but to lose the weight. Now I feel good about it since it would help me on my way to not being put on insulin which I greatly dread as I am sooooo petrified of needles.

The temperature will be around 6 degrees today so I might go for a walk down by the river valley, hoping that would help me lose the weight.

It has been a good weekend and shopping last Friday was successful. I bought a pair of knee length beige suede boots for $37.00. Pictures later.

A tribute to the late Whitney Houston....another one dying too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment