This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday.....

As I have posted previously I do not watch a lot of sports. This Sunday was no exception. I prepared something to munch on. I cooked the noodle dish for the office pot luck and cleaned up.

At 4:00pm I changed channel and watch the first 20 minutes and after the introduction of the players, I changed channels. I flipped back just to see how much longer for the half time show.

Then I watched it and it was ok, nothing much to post about. The ads I did not bother to watch as they show different ones here in Canada so I may at some point in time look for it on Youtube.

I am waiting for The Voice while I am posting this.

A picture of the bacon cheese bread pull. If I make this again, I will add more cheese and bacon and maybe more garlic butter but it is still good and easy to make.


Back to the grind and for me, 2 more weeks at this office and on to the new one.
Enjoy the work week, I guess it will be a warm week again here.

2 comments:

  1. There ase so many versions and just took ingredients from different recipes. But it tasted good and took 15 minutes to prepare and 35 to bake.

    ReplyDelete