This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas .....my home..

As I will be away for Christmas this year....I wil be visiting my sister in sunny (hopefully) San Jose, California, I am a bit lazy decorating my home.

Don't laugh when I show the extent of my Christmas decor at my place. I will not give anymore excuses just a picture to explain what I have just said.

There.....I have my table setting for Christmas. I might have to put a bit more today.

Oh, I forgot my entrance rug, if that counts at all. It should, it is about Christmas. So there..... I have two things Christmas at my home

One of my favourite Christmas songs....because of the message it gives.
I have a wonderful memory of this song. We lived in Yelowknife for more than two decades. My former husband was a teacher. Every Christmas, the school prepares for their Christmas concert.
Michael is not a singer and could not decide on what song the class would sing so my sister who plays the guitar suggested this song and had him play the cassette to the class and the lyrics typed and distributed. I believe my sister came on her lunch time and practiced with the class.
On concert day, it was one of the hits because the song did not seem to be popular with the crowd. But the nuns were praising it because of the wonderful message of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment