This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, December 17, 2011

Freebies..........

I did not realize I have not posted in a while. It had been very busy at work since we will be closed from Dec 23 to Jan 3.

I can't think of anything interesting to post for now so I decided to show a few things I have received from friends and office mates.


My office mate was brought this to wear at our open house and when she put it on, she did not like it, it was not comfortable. So we exchaned shoes for the night. At the end of the open house, I got my shoes back and this one as well.


A pair of boots given by the same office mate. I think she buys shoes and does not try them or for whatever reason, it seems like she buys them because she likes it and realizes she does not like it.

One more week and I am still finishing my shopping and packing. I hope everyone gets it done soon and just enjoy the rest of the week.






No comments:

Post a Comment