This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shopping and packing done....

It feels good to finally achieve a mission. I got up early today to finish these two jobs. And I did it!!! Not only have I done it, but I saved quite a bit because I got most of it on sale. There was only one present I had such a hard time buying but when I found it, it was such a relief.

I also manage to get something to add to my own little collection. And I only get them at this particular store.

Then I met a friend as we wanted to go out for our Christmas dinner and we decided to go to Moxie's.

But before we went there we passed by Target Canada. Yes, we have Target and what a disappointment.. It was a crappy store and I have heard or read that Michelle Obama sometimes buy at Target, I am glad she is not Canadian because there is nothing she can buy at the Target here. It is an insult to us Canadians. To prove my point, when we got to the store, there were 4 other shoppers there and it is close to Christmas. Gosh, do they send what they don't sell in the US here?  That was my first and last time at Target. Now, I have a mission when I get to San Jose....I will see what their Target store is like over there.

Yes, I have a small collection of margarita glasses. I got this pair at Pier One for $2.98 each. What a deal!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment