This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, December 23, 2011

Sunny but cold San Jose!!!!

Well, I thought I would be in warm San Jose but at night it feels colder than Edmonton with the humidity and dampness. I arrived here Thursday night and we went to a Filipino restaurant close to the airport. 

Jeff and Luckie's home is really cute and today we were really busy. We started shopping for groceries for the 3 meals we have to get ready for the next three days. But of course we had our side trips to shop for clothes and shoes. Yes, I have started shopping and will tell you more about it later. We actually went two times for shoes and clothes. 


Tomorrow will be celebrated with a few relatives of Jeff's and Christmas, our cousin with her friend will be celebrating with us. I have not seen her for a long time.


We have been busy cooking and baking. We just finished making potato and macaroni salad, magic and lemon bars and filling for empanadas and chicken pot pies.


I still have not finished wrapping the presents I brought with me so I will be doing that later which would be early morning.


So here is my Christmas wish to everyone....that you will spend it with family and friends and just enjoy and give thanks that there are presents under the Christmas tree.


I hope everyone will have a great Christmas Eve.  

I hope  don't gain weight with all the eating and celebrating. I have to watch it seriously. I have a doctor's appointment a few days after I get back home.
I am enjoying my time visiting my sister and her hubby. I hope my niece and her hubby are having fun in New York.

1 comment:

  1. Who knew that San Jose could be cold? When we were there in November last year, it was nice and warm.

    We had a blast in NYC. I hope you are having a good time there with my mom and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete