This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, December 10, 2011

Busy, busy, busy.....

It had been a busy Friday for me. I took my vehicle to the dealership to get winter tires installed and took the shuttle back downtown. I had asked the shuttle driver to pick me up at 2:00 pm so I could get home early but my vehicle was not ready and I had to wait for almost an hour. But I met the most wonderful couple who was also waiting for their vehicle to get ready. They had a longer wait so the service guy gave them a Vera Cruz so they could drive to the mall and shop. That is what I call service.

At work it was training day for new managers and helping get the financial statements out. I forgot  my lunch bag in my vehicle so one of the ladies picked up lasagna (again) at Timmy's and I guess when you are hungry, it tasted a bit better than the first time. This is what my niece commented as well.

We are preparing for manager's luncheon this Wednesday and I hope it will not be another one of those deli meat, cheeses, olives, etc. I am not a sandwich person so I do not enjoy this.

I am baking my contribution to the cookie exchange.

Friday night was my Christmas shopping day and a friend and I went to High Street which is 2 blocks away from my place. They have very nice and different stores there. Luckily, I got most of what I wanted to get. I have to pick up one little item which will come from another branch in the city. It was hard trying to get stuff made just in Canada so I was really careful to get just items made here.

I will start packing soon although I am not taking a lot of stuff with me as I am shopping when I get to San Jose. It would be fun.

I just realized that I have not seen my fave sister in over three years. That is a long time. I am sure we will have lots of fun.


My sister is right, this is the best version of this song, I used to like Johnny Matthis's version.

No comments:

Post a Comment