This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, December 1, 2011

Work stress......

Once in a while we get stressed at work and get so upset that we want to find another job. Well, the past week for me has been so stressful that last night I sent out resumes to see if I might get lucky and find an exciting and challenging job.

So I sent out 3 resumes and hoped for the best. At lunch time today, one company called and wanted to interview me tomorrow. So I was excited about that and put my cell phone back in my purse as I did not want staff to think I have been on my cell all the time.

Then we had our open house and I socialized with the guests but I  was not in a very good mood so I went home early. Just about half hour ago, I checked my cell and realized that I had missed a call from another company wanting to interview me. Unfortunately, she will not be at work tomorrow so I have to wait until Monday to find out when the interview will be.

I guess I have been lucky.....2 out of 3 is not so bad. I have just realized that when it comes to looking for a better job, I have always been that lucky. Prayers and keeping a positive attitude help.

We'll see what happens.....and it is the weekend, it would be a relaxing one knowing I could be going to a better place professionally. Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment