This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas......

I would like to greet everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! And since there are people from different parts of the world who read my blog whether it was intentionally or by accident, it would be nice to wish you all in your languages.

Joyeaux Noel                                                              Feliz Navidad

                                         Maligayang Pasko                                                  Mele Kalikimaka

               Buone Feste Natalizie                  Pace Salute                 Froliche Weinacht

            Meri Kerihimete          Feliz Natal                Nadolig Llawen             Sawadee Pee Mei

                   Kala Christouyenna               Milad Majid               Geseende Kersfees

 Glaedelig Jul                            Selamat Hari Natal                                       Chuc Mung Giang Sinh      

                        Felices Pasquas                                    Heristos Se Rodi

            Shub Naya Baras               Kurisumasu Omedeto                    Vesele Vianoce

                                                                  Happy Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment